Thursday, March 8, 2012

Feeling Better after Chemo


It's day four after chemo started. Just got disconnected yesterday. I feel much better this time around than I did last time. It could be that last time I was going through a cold as well and on heavy pain meds. Or just first time shock. All I know is I like the fact that I'm not as sick this time.

I have a healthy appetite and again I am experiencing improvement in my eating and swallowing. I don't feel the same loss of Will as I did last time. I feel Like I can actually take care of myself now. Thanks again for all of the healing thoughts of support and prayers.

I am starting to experience hair loss now from the chemo. No biggie as it will grow back. Kind of weird though. We often think it's just the top of the head but it's all over. Maybe when it grows back I'll have more on top. :)

Other than that all seems and feels fine. Looking forward to a wonderful remission.

Love and Light to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment