Monday, March 26, 2012

Back on the Chemo Routine


So it's now chemo session three. I got to skip last week because my blood count was too low for the two week cycle. It was nice having an extra week off.

They are going to give me additional fluids now two to three times after chemo just to make sure I'm hydrated well and my Kidneys will not be damaged by the chemo.

My blood count today was really good so it's nice to know my body is working to fix its self over time. So here I am sitting in my chemo chair for the day. Doing a little work on the business with my laptop. Chillin' out, looking at the view and I have a couple of movies to watch. It's all good.

They may stretch me out to every three weeks after this one. Hard to say. Good thing is they are keeping track of it all and keeping me as safe as possible. The folks here at the WVCI have been great.

Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment