Monday, February 20, 2012

Chemo Day 1


It's a little after 6 am on Monday February 20th. My appointment is at 9 am. Chillin' out right now, waking up and am of course a bit nervous about the whole thing. Not knowing what to really expect.

I've read about a lot of side effects and I pray I don't have many of them. Some say I won't feel the effects right away.

Today I have a lot of pain which has been pretty steady for a while now. I feel like I'm going in just in time. The  idea with the chemo is to knock this sucker back to where I can manage it better. And be able to eat normally.

I've had some pain pills for the last few days but not sure if I can take them today or not. They are pretty potent and the last thing I want is to be hooked on them. They sure do work though.

So wish me luck today and pray it's an easy road for me. I know your thoughts are with me and for that I am grateful.

Blessing, love and Light to all.

John Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment