Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chemo Day 2 part 1

Up today and taking it slow. Woke up feeling hungry but not really able to eat as well as I thought I would. maybe feeling a bit of the appetite suppression. Feeling ever so faint nausea. Got my meds and ginger tea to fight that.

So in a nutshell I feel a little different. Some of that could be psychological.

I'm still on the chemo pump today so I'll be getting dosed as I am at work. Not to worry. If I feel bad I'll be coming home. Mary is taking good care of me.

Many of you have been so generous with your donations, love, sharing and advice. Mary and I really appreciate it. Words can't express what I feel from it. Know that we are there for you in times of need as well. Let us know if there is anything we can do to give back.

We both send you love, light and many blessings.

John and Mary



1 comment:

  1. John, I'm so glad that you created this blog to let us follow along and have a little insight to what you're experiencing. My mom told me on Thursday that you made the blog and I've been following, and thinking about you, since then. There is such a wide net of people praying for and thinking of you.
    If you or Mary ever have a sudden craving for some homemade cookies or something, let me know :-)
    Whole bunch of love,

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete