Thursday, February 23, 2012

Surviving Chemo Session 1

Today is Thursday February 23rd. Got off the chemo pump yesterday. So far so good. It has not been as bad as I was thinking it might be. I did have some heavy nausea on day 2 and yesterday I ate my anti nausea pills ahead of any nausea that might come on.

Mostly what I feel is tired. I had a lot of little naps yesterday. I feel a bit dizzy but then I do have this pain patch I am wearing that is supposed to make you dizzy so it may not be related to the chemo.

Besides the fatigue the other main effect I feel is the lack of appetite. I have to force myself to eat. Taking the day off today to try and focus on that.

In a nut shell, I don't feel 100% but I don't feel that bad either. I still feel strong ready and able to beat this cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment