Monday, February 20, 2012

Chemo Day 1 part 2


So I made it through the day. The worst part was that I had to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes or less then they gave me something that made me go every 2 to 3 minutes. The day went fairly quickly and I'm now home. I'm still on a chemo pump I wear on my hip until Wednesday afternoon.

So far I feel fine but they say it takes a couple of days to hit. I think I'm prepared and ready so I'll try my best to keep you posted.

Mary was great, She hung out with me all day and brought me soup and took care of me. Thank you Mary.

It was great to hear from all of you today who followed the experience and some of you who heard it for the first time. I feel the love and support from you all and it's been amazing and a big part of my healing process.

Thank you to all of you who have made a donation. I will do my best to thank you all personally as time and how I feel permits.

I'm actually going to go to work tomorrow, unless I feel like crapola, and get some jobs out. I'm way behind and one good day could bring me back to a more manageable schedule as I train Jeff.

I'd love to just chill out at home and work on healing but I can't let the business get any further behind.


Blessings to all my friends and family.


John Paul



1 comment:

  1. Hello John Paul ...I do not know if you remember me but I somehow stumbled on to your page ..I have not contacted you for over 2 years...I am happy I did..You need to get onto the Supergreens ...Vibrant Health Green Vibrance since 1992..It is full of antioxidents to support your body while going through a healing process...fine the web site and read on it..It's from Calfornia ..I will be comming down your way again maby in march end..Blessings to you on your healing journey..Permition to put you on our prayer list every sunday with thousands of people world wide...blessings

    ReplyDelete